- Definition of international codes of production
- Assessment of volume of import / export of one group of goods.
- Analysis of competitors. The definition of top 3 leader in the industry, their pricing, sales channels, packaging, advertising, swot analysis
- Analysis of consumer. Identify features of the culture of consumption
- Organization of missions for exploration in the importing country (visiting competitors, retailers, exhibitions)
This stage assesses the capacity of countries to export your products. Choose the most priority, it depends on the volume and ratio of imports/exports of each country.
Then the analysis of the level of competition. The identified leaders, their market share, pricing, packaging.
Each country has its own culture of consumption, therefore, identifies the characteristics for your group of goods.
In business missions it is possible to study in detail the competitors and the representation of the group of goods, visiting exhibitions, shopping online.
* Service fee does not include flights and accommodation specialists (business mission)
There are no reviews yet for this product.
Be the first person to add your review.
Reviews can be left only by registered users.
We support the following payment options for advertising:
To the current account under the contract
Bank transfer through a mobile bank for individuals (under the offer agreement).
Advertising is launched after 100% prepayment.
The invoice is automatically billed in your account after the seller confirms the order.
In case of late payment, the schedule for advertising may move.
If you have any questions about payment, call the toll free number +7 800 1002 592
The seller provides a report on the release of advertising after the end of the advertising campaign.
If the advertisement is not made through the fault of the seller - the seller compensates for the output of the advertisement as agreed with the customer